House Of David Israelites who teach that we are covered under the New Covenant, by the blood of Yahawashi, now through our faith. Israelites of the House of David increasingly reject hate spewing camps, starting with, Great Millstone (GMS) which are filled with elders and members that not only mistreat everyone around them but those of their own ranks–the same way the wicked pharisee spirits of old were. They being rejected seek to draw others away as well.
- Matthew 23:23 | Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
- Matthew 23:3 | All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Around the 16 minute mark this brother (Nahariyah), breaks down the motivation behind the men in GMS (Great Millstone) and their nasty treatment of, not only their own membership, but outsiders as well who are Israelites.
- 1 John 3:15 | Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
- Ecclesiasticus 10:18 | Pride was not made for men, nor furious anger for them that are born of a woman.
The same prophesies the elders of GMS they use to curse others are actually curses upon themselves and their hateful works.
- Matthew 7:20 | Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
These men are the spiritual House of Saul back in the latter days and as according to prophesy, they will wax weaker and weaker while the House of David grows in strength.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
- 2 Samuel 3:1 | Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.
The fruits of the sprit are these:
- Galatians 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.