As it is written, trust only in Yahawah & his Word, which is Yahawashi.
- Deuteronomy 28:14 | And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
- Proverbs 4:27 | Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
- Psalms 108:12 | Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Psalms 27:14 | Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
- James 4:10 | Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
- John 3:16 | For YAHAWAH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(the translation of this verse into English is a source of much misunderstanding, world = as translated from kosmos in Greek (not aion, not oikoumene) is an orderly arrangement of things = as in the “world of plants”, “in the world of Americans”, etc. = our forefathers wrotes our scriptures to our nation and that is who the verse references, not the heathen a la Psalms 50:16-17, which specifically references Edomites)
- John 14:6 | YAHAWASHI saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Hebrews 10:7 | Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O YAHAWAH.
- Acts 17:11 | These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Never trust in any man, which includes yourself.
- Psalms 116:11 | I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- Romans 3:4 | God forbid: yea, let YAHAWAH be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
- Jeremiah 17:5 | Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. 6For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. 7Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
ARTICLE: House Of Saul: Israelite Camps, Men Teaching That You Must “Go Through Them”
VIDEO: They Say Unto The Seers See Not….Many are Called Few Are Chosen
VIDEO: Is this man king David? Let’s examine…
- Proverbs 3:3 | Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of YAHAWAH and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Job 13:15 | Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. 16He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him
- Job 13:15 NLT | God might kill me, but I have no other hope. I am going to argue my case with him.
- Wisdom of Solomon 9:13 | For what man is he that can know the counsel of YAHAWAH? or who can think what the will of the Lord is? 14For the thoughts of mortal men are miserable, and our devices are but uncertain. 15For the corruptible body presseth down the soul, and the earthy tabernacle weigheth down the mind that museth upon many things. 16And hardly do we guess aright at things that are upon earth, and with labour do we find the things that are before us: but the things that are in heaven who hath searched out? 17And thy counsel who hath known, except thou give wisdom, and send thy Holy Spirit from above?
- Jeremiah 17:9 | The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Man can only be of benefit to others through specified actions and circumstances according to the will of Yahawah, for example:
- James 5:16 | Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- James 2:16 | And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
- Matthew 22:39 | And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- John 21:15 | So when they had dined, YAHAWASHI saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
Never trust in angels or men preaching a doctrine different than the Word. Both men and even the appearance of angels can be and are routinely used to deceive.
- Galatians 1:8 | But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 | For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of YAHAWASHI. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
- Matthew 24:23 | Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Test all things by our Holy Scriptures, which is the Word of the Most High Yahawah.
- Matthew 24:24 | For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- 1 Peter 5:6 | Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
After entering into the the New Covenant, we are taught directly by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord.
- 1 John 2:27 | But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Galatians 1:11 | But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of YAHAWWSHI.
- Psalms 119:99 | I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
Men in the truth can only truly know what the Most High reveals to them.
- Matthew 16:17 | And YAHAWASHI answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
For example, John the Baptist did not know he was Elijah reincarnated.
- John 1:21 | And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
- Matthew 11:12 | And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
The prophet Samuel did not know who King David was, because as a man, we can only perceive and understanding things at a lower level than Yahawah.
- 1 Samuel 16:6 | And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD’S anointed is before him. 7But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart
- 1 Corinthians 1:25 | Because the foolishness of YAHAWAH is wiser than men; and the weakness of YAHAWAH is stronger than men.
- Ecclesiasticus 3:21 | Seek not out things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength. 22But what is commanded thee, think thereupon with reverence, for it is not needful for thee to see with thine eyes the things that are in secret. 23Be not curious in unnecessary matters: for more things are shewed unto thee than men understand. 24For many are deceived by their own vain opinion; and an evil suspicion hath overthrown their judgment.
One of our forefathers, a man of Yahawah who worked miracles and initially had the spirit of the Most High (not unlike King Saul), but was slain by trusting in a a man (who was also a prophet) who deceived him by claiming to have been instructed by an angel.
- 1 Kings 13:7 | And the king said unto the man of YAHAWAH, Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward. 8And the man of YAHAWAH said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place: 9For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest. 10So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Bethel. 11Now there dwelt an old prophet in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of YAHAWAH had done that day in Bethel: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father. 12And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of YAHAWAH went, which came from Judah.
- 1 Kings 13:13 | And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon, 14And went after the man of YAHAWAH, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of YAHAWAH that camest from Judah? And he said, I am. 15Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread. 16And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place: 17For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest. 18He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him. 19So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.
- 1 Kings 13:20 | And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the LORD came unto the prophet that brought him back: 21And he cried unto the man of YAHAWAH that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the LORD, and hast not kept the commandment which the LORD thy God commanded thee, 22But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the LORD did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers. 23And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.
- 1 Kings 13:24 | And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase. 25And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt. 26And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of YAHAWAH, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.
King David prophesy of men pretending to be him.
- Psalms 4:1 | (To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David.) Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. 2O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. 3But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
…as opposed to the Most High Yahawah raising up King David directly.
- Jeremiah 30:7 | Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. 8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.