Your attention, your thoughts are a form of energy and a form of currency.
Studying & breaking down all the lies, all the wickedness of the nation of Edom can be a helpful as a tool to “wake up” to the truth of who we are as Israelites.
However, it is also important for us as reawakening Israelites, to realize that there is diminishing returns to listening to what Edomites spew forth in their media, on the news, in person, etc.–at some point there is little to no value in paying any attention to what they want to convince you of.
We know who they are and we know what their fate is. No thing will change that.
- 2 Esdras 9:13 | And therefore be thou not curious how the ungodly shall be punished, and when: but enquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world is created.
The prophesied physical separation starts with a spiritual and mental separation.
- Isaiah 10:20 | And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
- Romans 12:2 | And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of YAHAWAH.
The nation of Edom wants to lie about reality, history, pretend that they are righteous heroes saving the earth…ok fine…that is their prerogative to do so. The Most High, in his mercy, allows them to do this while they rule over us.
- Job 9:24 | The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
- Wisdom of Solomon 2:1 | For the ungodly said, reasoning with themselves, but not aright, Our life is short and tedious, and in the death of a man there is no remedy: neither was there any man known to have returned from the grave. 2For we are born at all adventure: and we shall be hereafter as though we had never been: for the breath in our nostrils is as smoke, and a little spark in the moving of our heart: 3Which being extinguished, our body shall be turned into ashes, and our spirit shall vanish as the soft air, 4And our name shall be forgotten in time, and no man shall have our works in remembrance, and our life shall pass away as the trace of a cloud, and shall be dispersed as a mist, that is driven away with the beams of the sun, and overcome with the heat thereof. 5For our time is a very shadow that passeth away; and after our end there is no returning: for it is fast sealed, so that no man cometh again. 6Come on therefore, let us enjoy the good things that are present: and let us speedily use the creatures like as in youth. 7Let us fill ourselves with costly wine and ointments: and let no flower of the spring pass by us:
There is no need to argue what the truth is with Edomites (or other heathen), complain to them about the state of the world, etc.
- 2 Esdras 6:56 | As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel. 57And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.
- Isaiah 40:17 | All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
State the truth if need be and move on amicably.
- Romans 12:18 | If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
- Jude 1:9 | Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
- Wisdom of Solomon 5:1 | Then shall the righteous man stand in great boldness before the face of such as have afflicted him, and made no account of his labours. 2When they see it, they shall be troubled with terrible fear, and shall be amazed at the strangeness of his salvation, so far beyond all that they looked for. 3And they repenting and groaning for anguish of spirit shall say within themselves, This was he, whom we had sometimes in derision, and a proverb of reproach: 4We fools accounted his life madness, and his end to be without honour:
- Hebrews 12:16 | Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. 17For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
- Job 14:5 | Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
- Psalms 104:9 | Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
They cannot be saved but the next best thing is taking you down with them. Getting you to doubt (or sin) is how another man can “take” your crown.
- Revelation 3:11 | Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- Psalms 64:1 | (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? 6They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7But YAHAWAH shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.