To begin the process of receiving the Holy Spirit, first enter into the New Covenant through faith in the sacrifice of Yahawashi which cleanses the Elect of our past (and future) sins.
- John 14:6 | YAHAWASHI saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Ephesians 3:17 | That YAHWASHI may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19And to know the love of YAHWASHI, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of YAHAWAH.
After which, we are tried by the Holy Spirit and must endure until we are approved. This trial is the strait gate, this is the fiery trial.
- 1 Peter 4:12 | Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
- 1 Peter 1:7 | That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of YAHAWASHI:
- Zechariah 13:9 | And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
After completing the trial, then you can receive the Holy Spirit in its fullness.
- Ecclesiasticus 4:11 | Wisdom exalteth her children, and layeth hold of them that seek her. 12He that loveth her loveth life; and they that seek to her early shall be filled with joy. 13He that holdeth her fast shall inherit glory; and wheresoever she entereth, the Lord will bless. 14They that serve her shall minister to the Holy One: and them that love her the Lord doth love. 15Whoso giveth ear unto her shall judge the nations: and he that attendeth unto her shall dwell securely. 16If a man commit himself unto her, he shall inherit her; and his generation shall hold her in possession. 17For at the first she will walk with him by crooked ways, and bring fear and dread upon him, and torment him with her discipline, until she may trust his soul, and try him by her laws. 18Then will she return the straight way unto him, and comfort him, and shew him her secrets. 19But if he go wrong, she will forsake him, and give him over to his own ruin.
Only the Elect can complete this trial.
- Romans 11:7 | What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
- Matthew 13:13 | Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
- 2 Corinthians 4:3 | But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of YAHAWASHI, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
- Luke 13:24 | Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
No matter what go through, you make sure you follow the Lord and sin not at the end of the day. This is an internal spiritual battle. Fasting and other types of parasite cleansing (garlic, oregano oil, ozone, etc.) will make a huge difference!
- Ephesians 6:12 | For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Wisdom of Solomon 1:4 | For into a malicious soul wisdom shall not enter; nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin.
If you do mess up, you make supplication for your sins and you repent. Stay on that strait gate.
- Proverbs 24:16 | For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
- 2 Esdras 7:6 | There is also another thing; A city is builded, and set upon a broad field, and is full of all good things: 7The entrance thereof is narrow, and is set in a dangerous place to fall, like as if there were a fire on the right hand, and on the left a deep water: 8And one only path between them both, even between the fire and the water, so small that there could but one man go there at once. 9If this city now were given unto a man for an inheritance, if he never shall pass the danger set before it, how shall he receive this inheritance?
At the end, the the Lord reveals himself to you. You will begin to remember who you were in prior incarnations and the wisdom the Lord taught you, including the heavenly name Yahawah (Yahawah is his earthly name). In the heavenly name of Yahawah, resides our ability to perform miracles.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Romans 10:13 | For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- Proverbs 18:10 | The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
- Revelation 19:12 | His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
- John 14:13 | And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Amos 3:7 | Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
- Psalms 148:13 | Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.