- Luke 9:46 | Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. 47And YAHAWASHI, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, 48And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
There is no dictatorship in the Tabernacle of David, brothers should not be lording over brothers.
- Matthew 23:1 | Then spake YAHAWASHI to the multitude, and to his disciples, 2Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: 3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. 13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
The Holy Spirit teaches all things and men surpass their teachers.
- Psalms 119:99 | I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
The length of time one has “been in the truth” is irrelevant to salvation. Knowing scriptures, knowing history is good but without having Holy Spirit it is all vanity. The Israelite groups coming out of 1West (starting with GMS, Great Millstone), reject the New Covenant and don’t want those of our nation to think for themselves, they want to think for the people. These are the Modern Day Sanhedrin; the spirit (reincarnated) does not change, the vessel does.
- Galatians 6:12 | As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
VIDEO: Modern day sanhedrin or what? (Great points but the truth coming from 1West is not correct, there were Israelite families who knew they were Isrealites in America prior to the organization of One West)
- Matthew 23:29 | Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Read pray, fast, meditate on the scriptures; you do not go through man to enter into the New Covenant. The Lord gave an equal opportunity to serve Yahawah in the name of Yahwawashi. Yahawashi is the door.
- Zechariah 12:10 | And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
The Israelites of our Nation who reject the New Covenant will perish in their iniquity and not have their righteousness remembered.
- Ezekiel 33:13 | When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.