Losing sight of the simplicity that is of Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawashi and putting faith in any organization or man in the world, before what is written in the scriptures is a recipie for failure.
- James 1:22 | But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- Matthew 23:3 | All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
- Romans 15:5 | Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to YAHAWASHI:
The only group, organization, etc. of importance is the Elect of the Most High Yahawah and within that the 144,000, ruled by Yahawashi. Always observe the fruits of every man to know.
- 2 Corinthians 11:14 | And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
- Romans 3:23 | For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Esau Edom is an expert at infiltration and subversion or organizations as well as deception and creation of false narratives/movements, it is a safe assumption that any organization of men will be corrupted by them in time, if it was not originally established by Edom via their agents undercover or sellouts.
- Matthew 7:20 | Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
- Mark 13:20 | And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Outsiders to any given situation can only run what we observe by the scriptures and have faith, pray & know that the Most High will resolve the situation how he sees fit. Every situation, every man, every organization only further serves the will of the Most High–however corrupt or however wicked, even though it may appear to be well intentioned and righteous at first glance. For example, Theudas’ organization in the time of Acts:
- Acts 5:34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space; 35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men. 36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought. 37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed. 38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: 39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
When or if it is appropriate for any given person to know, then the Most High will make the truth manifest at the time HE deems fit, otherwise we are to move on and continue testing the behavior of every man and organization of man by our Holy Scriptures.
- Mark 4:22 | For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
- Ecclesiasticus 19:8 | Whether it be to friend or foe, talk not of other men’s lives; and if thou canst without offence, reveal them not.
- 1 Timothy 5:13 | And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
Any man or organization that is not sincere will eventually crumble apart and the rotten core is on display for all to see.
- 2 Timothy 3:13 | But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- Matthew 7:22 | Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- 2 Corinthians 11:12 | But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
There are times when it is better to remain silent and there are times when you are obligated to speak up. When in doubt, mind your own business and tend to your own talents of gold (Mat 25:15), ask yourself is the issue at hand relevant to your own personal walk?
James 4:11 | Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
1 Peter 2:23 | Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Romans 16:17 | Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Ezekiel 33:6 | But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
Every person that presents a grievance or even humbles themselves is not necessarily innocent.
Ecclesiasticus 12:11 | Though he humble himself, and go crouching, yet take good heed and beware of him, and thou shalt be unto him as if thou hadst wiped a lookingglass, and thou shalt know that his rust hath not been altogether wiped away.
Neither are the necessarily guilty of the allegation by not speaking up.
Isaiah 36:20 | Who are they among all the gods of these lands, that have delivered their land out of my hand, that the LORD should deliver Jerusalem out of my hand? 21But they held their peace, and answered him not a word: for the king’s commandment was, saying, Answer him not.
The weakensses and failings of men is an opportunity to increase our own faith and please Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi. One person today may be fully repentant tomorrow, so have patience with all.
Luke 6:32 | For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
1 Corinthians 9:22 | To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
2 Timothy 2:25 | In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
1 Corinthians 6:6 | But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 8Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord YAHAWASHI, and by the Spirit of our God.
Romans 2:19 | And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 21Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.