- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 | In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of YAHAWAH in YAHAWASHI concerning you.
- Matthew 6:21 | For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
As it is written, expressing thanks to Yahawah consistently and deeply is one of the fastest ways to radically transform your life. After about 9 days into a dry fast and provided your body has cleaned out most of it’s toxic load, you will naturally and constantly feel grateful–a stream of gratitude flowing from your heart, like a spring–it is an amazing experience if you can handle the detoxification process necessary to get there (and sustain it going forward). I believe that this is closer to our natural state as divinities sons of Yahawah, before we were bound by sin.
- Psalms 82:6 | I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are SONS of the most High. 7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8Arise, O YAHAWAH, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
- 1 John 3:1 | Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of YAHAWAH: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2Beloved, now are we the sons of YAHAWAH, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 4Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
- Romans 6:20 | For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 21What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 22But now being made free from sin, and become servants to YAHAWAH, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YAHAWAH is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
- 2 Peter 2:4 | For if YAHAWAH spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
In the verse above, the angels are the men of the nation of Israel, Yahawah’s messengers.
- Revelation 19:10 | And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of YAHAWASHI: worship YAHAWAH: for the testimony of YAHAWASHI is the spirit of prophecy.
We are a different type of angel from those referenced in other verses, but they are our brothers.
One of the more profound testimonies on gratitude:
- Ecclesiasticus 43:30 | When ye glorify the Lord, exalt him as much as ye can; for even yet will he far exceed: and when ye exalt him, put forth all your strength, and be not weary; for ye can never go far enough.
VIDEO: Subjectivity and Gratitude – A Life Change Testimony
As the man correctly points out, Yahawah has designed the fundamental operations of this world you reward or punish man according to his works.
- Romans 2:6 | Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
- Romans 1:27 | And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
- Romans 2:2 | But we are sure that the judgment of YAHAWAH is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of YAHAWAH?
One Woman’s Story of How Practicing Gratitude Changed Her Life
VIDEO: The Amazing True Story of How Practicing Gratitude Changed My Life! 💚
First quarter of this is ok, about body chemistry, the rest borders on being debased.
VIDEO: A More Worldly, Less Valuable Perspective On Gratitude
Another relatable testimony if you are by default a “negative thinker.” Refutes some of the things the researcher gets wrong in the video above.
VIDEO: How Practicing Gratitude Changed My Life
Video below which is helpful to listen to when you are getting started:
VIDEO: 5 Minute Guided Gratitude Meditation for Morning or Evening
Gratitude journaling, a great way to stay on track:
VIDEO: How to Start a Gratitude Journal (And Why They Actually Work)
What gratitude is NOT is “abundance mindset”, “the secret”, or any other type of left-hand wickedness. The only worthwhile content on the topic involves a relationship with the Creator, Yahawah, however misguided the person speaking is, if they acknowledge the higher power, they are at least on the right track.
- Micah 4:1 | But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.