Dead fish and a stinking river, another explicit times of the end times and it is only going to get worse. Let’s take a look at what happened during the last leg of our Egyptian captivity.
- Exodus 7:21 And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt.
This was one of the plagues that was inflicted upon our captors by Yahwah, through Moses. We see this happening again today, all across the world where we have been scattered, in particular in the Americas where the majority of the 12 tribes are held in bondage together.
- Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
The verse above speaks of the slave trade which involved not just the southern kingdom (so called “blacks”) but the northern kingdom as well (so called “latinos” & “native americans”)–this is a little known fact. All of the tribes are oppressed together as prophesied.
- Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
The great city is a reference to America, neo-Egypt, if you will. This captivity is the spiritual sucessor to what we experienced in Egypt, a “perfected” version of it under the hand of the Edomites. Our dead bodies is a reference to the spiritually dead state we are in, knowledge of our heritage was striped from us, as prophesied, but we are no awakening pursuant to Ezekiel 37. With the living word of Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, the elect of our nation are coming back to life.
- 2 Esdras 15:11 But I will bring them with a mighty hand and a stretched out arm, and smite Egypt with plagues, as before, and will destroy all the land thereof.
What happened to Egypt before will happen to “Egypt” again. The scriptures are very explicit in this concept, applying to events, people (reincarnation) and places.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
- Jeremiah 16:14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
This is our final captivity before our everlasting kingdom of Heaven will be established on the earth by the Messiah, Yahawahshi along with the tabernacle of David, the 144,000 “first fruits” or first spirits created.
- Jeremiah 16:15 But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
After this greatest of all deliverances, our heritage will be returned to us, the Most High will be known all throughout the world as our power, our kingdom will be established forever, the heathen nations will be returned to our bondage and righteousness will spread all throughout the earth.
A mystery is currently baffling residents and officials in Paraguay.
Look! This fisherman is literally sailing on a river (Montelindo River) of dead fish.
What a shock! Look at the thousands of dead fish floating on the surface of Montelindo River, Paraguay, just eight kilometers away from the mouth of the Paraguay river.
The mysterious sight generated great concern among the residents of the area. Locals urged officials to investigate the fish mass die-off.
Meanwhile water samples are being analyzed. One of the hypothesis behind the death is organic matter from decomposing vegetation and dead animals. Another cause could be a lack of oxygen.
The area is surrounded by farms. Did pesticides get into the water? [Primera Edicion]