PDF Attachment: Mucusless_Diet-Summary-Arnold-Ehret
Arnold Ehret wrote books on health, diet, fasting, “disease” and other topics which are recommended reading to provide you new concepts for how to “clean your temple.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 | What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
The verse below references a powerful protection from the wicked or a curse upon yourself, depending on your actions.
- 1 Corinthians 3:17 | If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
Harmful or Mucus-Forming Foods List Excerpt
- All, denaturized, or inorganic food substances are to be eliminated from the
patient’s diet. (This includes GMO crops)
- Salt: For those who are accustomed to large amounts of salt, this may sound difficult,
but if you will substitute coarsely ground pepper and savory herbs, adding powdered
kelp, you will find that the craving for salt will immediately begin to disappear. The black
pepper is a good nutritional herb and helps rebuild the body when used in its natural
state. But, when pepper is cooked in food, the molecular structure changes, so it
becomes an inorganic irritant (as high heat changes the cayenne, black pepper, and
spices from organic to inorganic), and this is the only time when damage results. The
use of salts of a vegetable or potassium base (such as Dr. Jensen’s, Dr. Bronner’s, and
other various ones, which in some cases contain some sea salt) is all right, providing it is
- Eggs: No eggs should be eaten in any form.
- Sugar and All Sugar Products: You may use honey, sorghum molasses, or blackstrap
molasses, but no sugar of any type.
- Meat: Eliminate all red meats from the diet. A little white fish once a week, or a bit of
young chicken that has not been fed commercial food or inoculated with formaldehyde
and other anti-spoilage serums, would be all right (as these are the higher forms of
edible flesh), but do not use them too often.
- Milk: Eliminate all dairy products, which includes butter, cheese, cottage cheese, milk,
yogurt, etc. These are all mucus forming substances and, in most cases, are extremely
high in cholesterol. As a substitute for butter or margarine (hardened vegetable oils,
etc.), you can train your taste buds to enjoy a good, fresh, bland olive oil on vegetables,
salads, and other foods and you will discover this is one of the choicest foods there is.
- Flour and Flour Products: When flour is heated and baked at high temperatures, it
changes to a mucus-forming substance. This is no longer a food, which means it has no
life remaining therein. All wholesome food is organic, where unwholesome food or dead
food is inorganic. This is the key to our whole mucusless program.