- Ecclesiasticus 10:18 | Pride was not made for men, nor furious anger for them that are born of a woman.
From the “Mystery of The Serpent”
“Secondly, the instinctive craving to murder man spiritually. It is accomplished by subtil suggestions which causes man to think erroneously which generates a destructive electro-cosmic field of oscillatory disequilibrium in his brain cavity which thrusts him out of conscious contact with God and spiritually- kills him. That field can be measured with electronic instruments, and scientists know it is directly the presence of that field which makes man’s body deteoriate and eventually die of old age.”
The more I’ve come to study the truth, the more I’ve come to know that the fundamental reason the body deteriorates is sin.
- 1 John 3:4 | Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
Everything else comes as a result: toxins, parasites, disease, demonic activity, energetic blockages, evil (as in bad times, “bad luck”, negative experiences) and ultimately death. This is also why when Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi replaces our bodies with ones that will not sin, we will live forever.
- Ezekiel 36:26 | A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
In the garden, prior to our fall, we did not age nor die, we only knew righteousness, we did not know wickedness until Eve partook of heahten ways, symbolized by partaking of the apple.
- Genesis 3:5 | For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
- Ecclesiasticus 25:24 | Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die.
Yet our souls being created greater that the heathen, were never meant for wickedness.
Luke 16:26 | And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Time is a misunderstood illusion sorts; we know that all things have been created and written by Yahawah from the foundation of our earth. We also know that we will live forever, so in that sense, if we do no die but simply exist, then time, as it is commonly understood, does not exist for the Israelites. Rather, what determines our progression/regression is our obedience to Yahawah vs level of unrepented iniquity. This is loosely referred to as someone’s “vibration” as in, energy, frequency and vibration.
- John 1:1 | In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
- Revelation 11:15 | And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of YAHAWASHI; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
- John 11:26 | And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?