- Titus 1:10 | For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.
- Matthew 7:15 | Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
The video below covers how the witchcraft/deception of Edom is, and will be, marketed to the general public in order to justify coming against the Israelite men of the Lord and demanding acceptance of the mark of the beast. At the forefront of this deception are sellout Israelites who put on a very convicing act.
There many agents hidden in plain sight, within the leadership of various Israelite groups, that will be revealed when Yahawah sees fit. Let it not be a surprise when it happens neither if it is a lot more people than you think (i.e. the majority of any given group). Test everyone and everything by the scriptures.
VIDEO: Starts around the 7 minute mark
ARTICLE: Anti-Chippers, click around their website and the target audience quickly becomes crystal clear
- Jude 1:4 | For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord YAHAWAH, and our Lord YAHAWASHI.
Although Esau-Edom will start persecution of the righteous men teaching the word, and the Tribe of Judah, he will eventually persecute ALL the Israelites, man, woman or child, righteous or wicked, sincere or sellout.
- 1 Peter 4:17 | For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- Zechariah 12:7 | The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Those Israelites who have sided with Esau and do not repent will receive the worst judgements at the hands of Esau.
- Isaiah 28:15 | Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
- 2 Esdras 16:69 | And they that consent unto them shall be had in derision and in reproach, and trodden under foot. 70For there shall be in every place, and in the next cities, a great insurrection upon those that fear the Lord. 71They shall be like mad men, sparing none, but still spoiling and destroying those that fear the Lord.
Our only protection is Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi.
- Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
A warning in the first chapter of Proverbs is given to Israelites that have had many chances long before to start repenting but only call upon the Lord only after things start to look bad.
- Proverbs 1:26 | I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
The Most High isn’t expecting you to be perfect but he is commanding us to make a sincere effect and pray to get us the rest of the way