- 2 Corinthians 3:6 | Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
While the New Covenant is now being taught throughout Israel and a lot of men are coming against is, teaching that when Yahawashi died, his sacrifice did not put the New Covenant into effect. Moses initiated the Old Covenant with the blood of animals. The same way the blood of Yahawashi, the perfect sacrifice, put the New Covenant into force.
- Matthew 26:28 | For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- Hebrews 9:17 | For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. 19For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, 20Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. 21Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. 22And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. 23It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
These men, starting with GMS – Great Millstone of the “1West” camps, deny that his blood was of effect and teach our nation as such.
Before Yahawashi came onto the scene the wicked scribes and pharisees wanted to control the minds of the people. The same way Esau did to the tribe of Judah does during our captivity in America. The wicked of our nation do not want the Holy Spirit to teach men, they want men to be taught by them. That is why Yahawashi said:
- Matthew 23:32 | Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Those men were the same prophet killing spirits of old and the are same men denying the blood of Yahawashi today.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. 11There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
The Ministers of the New Covenant teach the New Covenant so that the men (and women) of our nation may believe upon Yahawashi and receive the Holy Spirit to be then taught of the Holy Spirit.
Note: *Woman are saved through their husbands* lest there be any confusion regarding the order.
- Isaiah 4:1 | And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3 | But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
- 1 Corinthians 14:34 | Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
There is no dictatorship in the Tabernacle of David. Upon receiving the Holy Spirit, men are taught directly by the Holy Spirit and not by other men.
- Philippians 2:12 | Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- 1 John 2:27 | But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
- Galatians 1:11 | But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of YAHAWWSHI.
Your lot is your lot, you work out your own salvation. We are here to support each other as brothers. When King David is revealed, he will set things in further order.
In the groups like GMS, their doctrine is delivered from the figurehead (Tahar) on down. Their subordinates must think the way he is thinking, instead of the way Yahawashi taught and thought. Brothers should not be lording over brothers in this way.
- Isaiah 58:1 | Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
The same men we teach the New Covenant to may very well be of higher rank than ourselves.
- Matthew 22:39 | And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Revelation 14:4 | These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
- 1 Corinthians 3:6 | I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
- John 10:9 | I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- John 14:6 | YAHAWASHI saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.