From the image above, a quote by Aristotle, an Israelite, as all the great philosophers of his time I’ve research were (Plato, Socrates, Marcus Aurelius, Diogenes, etc.).
In order for our powers we once had to be manifest our physical bodies must be healthy; however, in order to heal the body, this mind must be healed first. The afflictions our body experiences are all brought about by sin, committed in this life or ones previous.
- Isaiah 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
- Ecclesiasticus 21:3 All iniquity is as a two edged sword, the wounds whereof cannot be healed.
We cannot heal our selves of this inquity persay but through turning our minds back to the Most High through Yahawashi, he will first heal our minds and subsequently our bodies.
- Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
- Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
- Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
- Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
- 1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- 1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us
- Ecclesiasticus 1:18 The fear of the Lord is a crown of wisdom, making peace and perfect health to flourish; both which are the gifts of God: and it enlargeth their rejoicing that love him.
- Ecclesiasticus 34:17 He raiseth up the soul, and lighteneth the eyes: he giveth health, life, and blessing.
- Matthew 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
One of the physical modalities through which we are healed are various types of plants, herbs, trees, etc. from the earth and physicians (Israelites) that work through those (not Esau’s’ doctors).
- Ecclesiasticus 38:1 Honour a physician with the honour due unto him for the uses which ye may have of him: for the Lord hath created him.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:2 For of the most High cometh healing, and he shall receive honour of the king.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:3 The skill of the physician shall lift up his head: and in the sight of great men he shall be in admiration.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:4 The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:5 Was not the water made sweet with wood, that the virtue thereof might be known?
- Ecclesiasticus 38:6 And he hath given men skill, that he might be honoured in his marvellous works.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:7 With such doth he heal men, and taketh away their pains.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:8 Of such doth the apothecary make a confection; and of his works there is no end; and from him is peace over all the earth,
- Ecclesiasticus 38:9 My son, in thy sickness be not negligent: but pray unto the Lord, and he will make thee whole.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:10 Leave off from sin, and order thine hands aright, and cleanse thy heart from all wickedness.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:11 Give a sweet savour, and a memorial of fine flour; and make a fat offering, as not being.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:12 Then give place to the physician, for the Lord hath created him: let him not go from thee, for thou hast need of him.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:13 There is a time when in their hands there is good success.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:14 For they shall also pray unto the Lord, that he would prosper that, which they give for ease and remedy to prolong life.
- Ecclesiasticus 38:15 He that sinneth before his Maker, let him fall into the hand of the physician.
As you turn more and more back to the Most High (i.e. unyoking yourself from non-believers of our nation & heathen, reducing your reliance on heathen/Edomite culture, religion, entertainment, health systems, etc.) this is “naturally” what follows. Note that healing of the herbs is temporary if you turn back to the same sins, putting you in a worse situation than before.
- 2 Peter 2:20-22 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.