Real Constantine 27 February c. 272 AD – 22 May 337 AD, also known as Constantine I or Saint Constantine, the Holy Roman Emperor from 306 to 337 AD. Pictured with his mother Saint Helen (c. 250 – c. 330).
Most images Edomite historians present you regarding the noble ruling classes of the Holy Roman & Byzantine Empires are fake. They deliberately destroy the images of the Israelites by painting over them or falsifying entirely new ones. The Bible covers this wicked behavior of the Edomites in prophecy.
- 1 Maccabees 3:48 | And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
- Psalms 83:4 | They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- Micah 2:2 | And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
Constantine enacted many administrative, financial, social, and military reforms to strengthen the empire.
In the nomenclature “Holy Roman Empire,” Holy denotes the rulership by the Israelites, where as the previous rulership was under the Edomites which descended into cultural, moral and sexual depravity until its inevitable, prophesied collapsed. At this point the Edomites regressed to their caveman savage state, which they call the dark ages today.
Prideful yet perverse nature of the Edomites who are the only Biblical nation reputed to be beast-like cavemen. Presumably Job understood Edomites’ nature to be predisposd towards beastility, which is a socially accepted, legalized and commercial perversity in many Edomite controled countries, like Germany, Denarmk and the United Kingdom for example.
ARTICLE: Denmark’s Bestiality Brothels?!
- Obadiah 1:3 | The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
- Job 30:1 | But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.
The following prophecy denotes the first binding of the Edomite Roman Empire.
- Revelation 20:1 | And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
The following denotes the Renaissance period and revival of the Edomite Roman Empire as modern day NATO countries and the EU (the founding countries in particular).
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
The following prophecy denotes the final, permanent return to slavery of the Edomites where the will be held in derision by the heathen nations.
- Isaiah 14:16 | They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
- Revelation 13:10 | He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.