Cover image: Georgius Jehner von Orlamünde Members of the Theban Legion Germany (c. 1480) Tempera on Wood Pane
As it is written, we as the Elect of our nation, receive grace through the New Covenant, such that we are shown mercy when we fall short of righteousness. We stumble but we are allowed to get back up again.
- Proverbs 24:16 | For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. 17Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 18Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him. 19Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;
The New Covenant is not a cover for wickedness or to be disrespectful to the nation of Edom Yahawah set over us (regardless of how wicked the nation of Edom is to us); the New Covenant is an opportunity to keep the commandments:
- 1 John 5:2 | By this we know that we love the SONS of YAHAWAH, when we love YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of YAHAWAH, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- 1 Peter 2:16 | As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of YAHAWAH. 17Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear YAHAWAH. Honour the king. 18Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward. 19For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward YAHAWAH endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
- James 3:10 | Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
- 1 Corinthians 6:11 | And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord YAHAWASHI, and by the Spirit of our God. 12All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
For those in the New Covenant, we still must endure temptations, afflictions and endure in the Truth. The New Covenant is not an excuse to sin willfully–which is very different than doing the best you can and stumbling. A man who sins willfully is rejected by Yahawah and is not covered under the New Covenant; therefore he will be judged under the Old Covenant.
- James 4:7 | Submit yourselves therefore to YAHAWAH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Hebrews 10:24 | And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
- James 4:16 | But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
*Note the change in the nature of sin*
- Revelation 3:11 | Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- Revelation 3:8 | I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
- John 15:16 | Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
We must still hold our crown and go out and do the will of Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi.
- 1 Corinthians 10:22 | Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? 23All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. 24Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth.
- John 21:15 | So when they had dined, YAHAWASHI saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
- Matthew 22:9 | Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
- John 15:19 | If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.