In the manifold wisdom of Yahawah, one level of understanding to the parable of the wheat and the tares are so-called Black Edomites. That look like Israelites but are not
- Matthew 13:24 | Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
The spirit of a child (son or daughter) is determined by the seed of the father, thus paternal lineage is the only factor in determining Israelite nationality. To be clear, the nationality of the woman does not matter in determining the spirit/nationality of the child. A heathen woman will give birth to Israelite children if the father is an Israelite and an Israelite woman will give birth to heathen children if she takes a heathen man as a husband.
- Numbers 1:18 | And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.
From Wikipedia Page: In a 1996 interview with Henry Louis Gates Jr., he speculated that his biological father, “a light-skinned man with straight hair from Jamaica”, may have been Jewish.
- 18Farrakhan claims his father may have been a Jew”. The Jewish News of Northern California. April 26, 1996. Retrieved March 4, 2018.
- 19Gates, Henry Louis Jr. (April 29, 1996). “The Charmer”. The New Yorker. pp. 116–121. Retrieved March 10, 2018.
VIDEO: Louis Farakhan Relationship With Scientology (FULL VIDEO, shortened clip below)
From Article: Kamala Harris’ Father Outs Her As A Complete Fraudster, By Carmine Sabia
Interview with Father, Hamilton Brown “The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte),” he said. “Looking back now I can say, with certainty and all due credit to Miss Iris, that it was this early intimate exposure to operation of the sugar industry at the local level of small-scale production with family labour and free wage-labour, coupled with my growing curiosity about how these things came to be, that led me, once I started reading about the history of Jamaica, to a closer study of the sugar industry,” Harris said.
“I came then to understand its origin as a system of global production and commerce, based on slave labour, with Jamaica as a key component of that system from its very start,” he said.
PJ Media reported more on the story including excerpts that detailed the slavery Harris’ family was overseeing.
From Wikipedia Page: His mother is African-American, and his father is Jewish.
- Black Jewish actor Jussie Smollett violently assaulted”. The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com.
Tracee Ellis Ross
From Wikipedia Page: Ross was born October 29, 1972 in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Motown singer/actress Diana Ross and music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein. Actor and musician Evan Ross is her half-brother. Her father is Jewish; her mother is African-American and a Baptist. She adopted the name Tracee Ellis Ross, wishing to retain both of her parents’ names after her father dropped the name Silberstein. She has two sisters, Rhonda Ross Kendrick and Chudney Lane Silberstein.
1Sweet, Lynn (March 28, 2011). “Michelle Obama books stars to mentor: Hilary Swank, Geena Davis, Anna Deavere Smith, Michelle Kwan”. Chicago Sun Times. Archived from the original on March 30, 2011. Retrieved April 14, 2022.
2Whitall, Susan (February 26, 2011). “Diana Ross opens up on ‘Oprah’ show”. The Detroit News. Retrieved December 4, 2019 – via PressReader.
3″Diana Ross’s Daughter Tracee Ellis Ross: Her Time to Shine”. PEOPLE. December 15, 2014. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
4Windeler, Robert (January 26, 1976). “Mr. & Mrs. Diana Ross?”. PEOPLE. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
5Miller, Gerri (January 20, 2015). “Tracee Ellis Ross: Black-ish and Jewish”. InterfaithFamily.com. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
6Guthrie, Marisa (October 11, 2011). “Tracee Ellis Ross and Malcolm-Jamal Warner Talk ‘Reed Between the Lines'”. The Hollywood Reporter.
From Wikipedia Page: Yates’ parents, Felicia Asante and Reginald “Jojo” Yates, were both born in Ghana; however, his paternal grandfather Harry was the son of an English accountant, George Yates, who worked in the gold mining industry. Harry Yates’ mother Dorothy was also a member of Ghana’s Euro-African community: her father was a British colonial administrator, Augustus George Lloyd, while her mother Sarah was an ethnic Fante, who worked as a farmer and trader in Dixcove, Ghana.
- 1England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1916–2007
- 2Murray, Janet (23 April 2007). “College days”. The Guardian. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- 3Hogan, Michael (15 February 2011). “Rastamouse: righteous rodent or rank stereotype?”. The Guardian. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- 4″Reggie Yates – A tale of complicated relationships in the Ghana goldrush of the early 20th Century…”, TheGenealogist, 24 September 2014.
- 5Rachel Shields, “‘I’m peerless. If you’re black and want it all, there’s no blueprint'”, The Independent, 12 December 2010.
- 6Jon Bauckham, “Reggie Yates”,Who Do You Think You Are? online, 25 September 2014.
The seed of a father is likened unto how taking watermelon seeds from the same plant and planting some in North America and some in Japan. They may grow differently due to the soil conditions/cultivation practices and be called different names due to the local language, but they are still the same watermelon. This is true of Israelite, Edomite, etc. heritage. Over a couple generations these differences can be exacerbated among the same seed, however looks can be deceiving and ultimately, we know who we are through the spirit.
- Romans 8:16 | The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
- Amos 9:9 | For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.