How & when the 10 Tribes of the Northern Kingdom came to the Americas as recorded by the prophet Ezra in 2nd Esdras (Hellenized name) of the Apochrypha.
- 2 Esdras 13:39 | And whereas thou sawest that he gathered another peaceable multitude into him;
- 2 Esdras 13:40 | Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land, in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
- 2 Esdras 13:41 | But they took this counsel amongst themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
- 2 Esdras 13:42 | That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
- 2 Esdras 13:43 | And they entered into the Euphrates by the narrow passages of the River.
- 2 Esdras 13:44 | For the highest then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
- 2 Esdras 13:45 | For through that country there was a great way to go; namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
- Jer 16:13 | Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. 14Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 15But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
- Jer 50:33 | Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
Arsareth was known to, and explored by, the Israelites/Yasharahla during King Solomon’s reign.