How & when the 10 Tribes of the Northern Kingdom came to the Americas as recorded the prophet Ezra in 2 Esdras (Hellenized name)~
- 2 Esdras 13:39 | And whereas thou sawest that he gathered another peaceable multitude into him;
- 2 Esdras 13:40 | Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land, in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
- 2 Esdras 13:41 | But they took this counsel amongst themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
- 2 Esdras 13:42 | That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
- 2 Esdras 13:43 | And they entered into the Euphrates by the narrow passages of the River.
- 2 Esdras 13:44 | For the highest then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
- 2 Esdras 13:45 | For through that country there was a great way to go; namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
We woke reasonably late following the feast and free-flowing wine the night before. After gathering ourselves and our packs, we headed down to our homestay family’s small dining room for breakfast, where we enjoyed scrambled eggs, toast, mekitsi (fried dough), local jam and peppermint tea.
As prophesied by Jeremiah, America is the only place where all of the tribes are oppressed together. The sons of Yasharahla (Israel) represent the Northern Kingdom and the sons of Yahawadah (Judah) represent the Southern Kingdom.
- Jer 50:33 | Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
Arsareth was known to and explored by the Israelites/Yasharahla during King Solomon’s reign.