For the sincere men of the Lord, who are using this grace period to return to our heritage, know that our power Yahawah, in the name of Yahawashi, will provide protection for us.
- Jeremiah 6:16 | Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
As we are faithful to him during times of good/stability, he is faithful to us during times of evil/chaos.
- Ecclesiasticus 2:3 | Cleave unto him, and depart not away, that thou mayest be increased at thy last end.
- Isaiah 65:13 | Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
- 2 Esdras 2:27 | Be not weary: for when the day of trouble and heaviness cometh, others shall weep and be sorrowful, but thou shalt be merry and have abundance. 28The heathen shall envy thee, but they shall be able to do nothing against thee, saith the Lord. 29My hands shall cover thee, so that thy children shall not see hell. 30Be joyful, O thou mother, with thy children; for I will deliver thee, saith the Lord. 31Remember thy children that sleep, for I shall bring them out of the sides of the earth, and shew mercy unto them: for I am merciful, saith the Lord Almighty.
- Romans 7:1 | Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
For the Elect women of our nation to be saved, the Most High will guide you to a man of the Lord to eventually be your husband:
- 1 Timothy 2:14 | And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
- 1 Corinthians 11:8 | For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 9Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
- Romans 7:2 | For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
- Isaiah 4:1 | And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. 2In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
- Ecclesiasticus 26:14 | A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord; and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed.
Israelite women are not being saved so they can be strong & independant with an apartment in the Kingdom of Heaven. They are saved to be bound to and serve an Israelite man, their husband.
The men and women that hear the wisdom of the Lord now but turn their backs will not have protection from on High and will suffer greatly:
- Proverbs 1:20 | Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: 21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.