From 1Co 6:19, we know that the construction of the 3rd temple of the Most High is through the bodies of the elect men of the nation of Israel (Yasharahla).
- 1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
- Jhn 2:21But he spake of the temple of his body.
- Eze 34:31And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.
- 1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
From experience, the most effective way to move closer to the Most High without stumbling is investing all of your free time into studying, teaching & obeying the word of the Most High. Its not easy to compltely pull away from the culture of the world or previous sins but clean break is the best way to go. Otherwise it leaves the door open for backsling, speaking from experience more times than I can count.
- Jer 3:22 Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.
Children is written but the correct translation is sons.
Here is what is going on in the realm of the spirit. You can only keep the unclean spirits gone for so long through willpower and determination until the eventually find a way back in and throw you off the path to seeking the Most High (Mat 7:13).
- Luk 11:25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
- Luk 11:26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Your house needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit which happens by way of studying, teaching and obeying the scriptures pursuant to the first chapter of the Wisdom of Solomon (among many other parts of scripture).
- Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
- Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
The most wisdom you have received the less room there is to return to old ways of the world (2Co 6:17, Rev 18:4) i.e. Edomite/heathen/Babylon/Western culture. And if you do turn away after having received wisdom, the punishment is worse until you come back again (or don’t).
- Luk 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
2 Peter 2:21: For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
The Messiah, Yahawashi, has the power to heal, as bizarre as that sounds (1 Co 1:18). The same way he heal our nation during the Roman captivity, he is healing us now through the scriptures (Heb 10:7, Psa 40:7 King David’s prophecy. Studying, teaching and obeying the scriptures is far and above the best way to heal mind, spirit and even the physical body.
- Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
- 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
- Jhn 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
- Jhn 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
- Jhn 10:28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.