Tribe of Ephraim
AHPARYAM = “I Am Fruitful”
Modern Day Byword: Puerto Ricans/Hispanic/Spics/Latinos/Wetbacks/Caribbeans
Ephraim was the 2nd born son of Joseph, his Father Jacob adopted Ephraim as his own son and blessed him as such. The tribe of Ephraim reigned over the Northern Kingdom after the split upon King Solomon’s death.
Birth Nomen Omen
- Gen 41:52 | And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.
Blessing & Prophesy
- Gen 49:14 | And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
- Gen 49:15 | And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
- Gen 49:16 | The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
- Gen 49:17 | And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.
- Gen 49:18 | And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
- Gen 49:19 | And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
- Gen 49:20 | And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
- Hos 7:8 | Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.*
*Reference to the highly variable skin colors among the tribe of Ephraim seen today (also present in other tribes), from very dark to very light.