We will go through tribulation when returning to, and, serving Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawashi (Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi).
- Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
- 2 Maccabees 7:32 For we suffer because of our sins.
Receiving evil at the hands of other we must rise about it and respond with more good (easier said than done but that’s the way it is), not be thrown off our path and keep it moving. This includes Edom/heathen nations in addition to our own.
- 1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
- 1Th 3:3That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
- Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- Luk 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
Expect greater and greater challenges to come.
- Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
- Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
- 1Th 1:6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
Tribulations in general life or relating to teaching the word.
- Luk 10:16He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
Ultimately our actions, behavior and thoughts is prescribed by the Most High.
- Proverbs 20:24 Man’s goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?
- Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
- 1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
- 1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
- 1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
Example of Paul/Saul
- 2Co 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool ) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
- 2Co 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
- 2Co 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
- 2Co 11:26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
- 2Co 11:27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.