As the scriptures indicate, one of the plagues our ancestor Moses declared upon Egypt, through Yahawah our power, was the rivers turning to blood. The scriptures denote that these same plagues wrought on Egypt will be wrought on the heathen, in particular America, which is spiritual Egypt, Rev 11:8.
- 2 Esdras 15:11 But I will bring them with a mighty hand and a stretched out arm, and smite Egypt with plagues, as before, and will destroy all the land thereof.
- Psa 78:43 How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan.
- Psa 78:44 And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.
- Psa 78:45 He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.
- Psa 78:46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.
- Psa 78:47 He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
- Psa 78:48 He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
- Psa 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
- Psa 78:50 He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;
- Psa 78:51 And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham:
- Psa 78:52 But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
- Psa 78:53 And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
- Psa 78:54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.
- Psa 78:55 He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.
One of many…Jamaica, China, Cananda….has been going on a long time now and there are just so many cases of it. As for the article below, I wouldn’t quite call it pink. Wishful thinking.