Google launches ‘Prebunking’
“Prebunking” works just like a vaccine, says this social psychologist from Cambridge University.
It is a “preemptive” technique which is the opposite of debunking, he says.
The pre-bunking starts the moment you consume virtually any media (tv video, print magazines, movies, advertisement) from the nation of Edom–and especially in the educational system, where some of the biggest lies are pushed on you at young age and least likely to question the lies you are being told i.e. atheist dogma like big bang theory, outer space, the earth being millions of years old, evolution, random/chaotic nature to all things, etc.
ARTICLE: Edom Explains The “Science” Pre-Bunking
Wicked magic of persuassion at its core a la “How to Win Friends and Influence People“
“How to Win Friends is also packed with all kinds of subtle manipulation techniques, so if that’s more your thing, you’ll find a plethora of tips here. The most obvious example of this comes in chapter seven, which concentrates on ways to “Let the other person feel like the idea is his or hers.” That idea might sound familiar to anyone who watched Inception.”
Another commonly used name for this “pre-bunking” in the past is “predictive programming”. We life in a time when the elites of Edom are constantly redefining words, concepts and histories in order to exert greater control–here is an example of this phenomen with “satellites”; “gender” is another obvious one.
We are at the stage now when the elite of Edom must make their wickedness known, in order to gain more control over the people. That is a large part of how the ability to work wickedness on another person works.
- Psalms 64:8 | So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
If a man or woman upon learning the true, wicked nature of the society they participate in, still continue to particiate as before, then that is on their hands and they are more easily manipulated/harmed by the wickedness of Edom in the future. This is one of the fundamental ways satanic pacts and the wicked “magic” they inflict on others, works. In other words, a wicked person can not just go and work wickedness on a righteous person.
- Proverbs 12:13 | The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.
- Psalms 141:10 | Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
- Proverbs 26:26 | Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. 27Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
- Ecclesiastes 10:8 | He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. 9Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby.
ARTICLE: People Affected by a Toxic Train Derailment Disaster in Ohio Were Extras in Movie About a Toxic Train Derailment Disaster in Ohio
Not only has the warning been issued by the “righteous” among the people, but in how much more patience and mercy, Yahawah also forces the wicked to issue warnings as well.
- John 15:22 | If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
- Ezekiel 33:2 | Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.