More information about the Sabbath posted at the link in the top menu and here: When Is The Sabbath?
The splendor, the beauty and the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven, reigning again and forever over the earth, will far exceed what we can imagine.
- Luke 12:32 | Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- Matthew 7:11 | If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- Luke 17:21 | Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
- Psalms 149:2 | Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. 3Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 4For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 5Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
- Isaiah 41:13 | For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 14Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. 15Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff. 16Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel. 17When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.