- Ezekiel 33:13 | When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
- Proverbs 17:1 | He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
- Proverbs 24:23 | These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. 24He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
- James 2:9 | But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
- Deuteronomy 1:17 | Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is YAHAWAH’s: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.
Listed below are the 3 of the larger Israelite camps (groups) in America that spawned from the organization established in wickedness that was known as 1West (“1 West” being the address of the building the men originally met at). There are various reports of covert partnership with freemasonic groups as well as being controlled opposition groups themselves, all on behalf of the nation of Edom. GMS initially seemed to be one of the more doctrinally sound ones but fails to have 100% truth when it comes to the most critical part to salvation, which is the New Covenant and King David. GMS is also known for the false prophesies of its leadership, particularly Tahar as well as reports of cash grabs and secretive money schemes.
GMS – Great Millstone GMS
IUIC – Israel United In Christ
ISUPK – Israelite School Of Universal And Practical Knowledge
- Acts 5:38 | And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
- Matthew 7:20 | Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
- Galatians 5:19 | Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.