Video Source: GMSInRome Lionsonfire, Testimony
Edomite witchcovens rule over the nations, at the highest levels in the form of their satanic elite families, to the paranational military inteligence organizations they oversee, trickling all the way down to local level politics.
However that may be, our own people have a long history of working evil through witchcraft and still continue to through today.
- Exodus 22:18 | Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
- Leviticus 19:31 | Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
- Leviticus 20:6 | And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
- Leviticus 20:27 | A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
- Deuteronomy 18:9 | When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Despite all the warnings and instructions against, the wickedness ultimately saturated and overtook our nation, particularly after the split of our nation into the Northern and Southern Kingdom.
- 2 Chronicles 33:3 | For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them. 4Also he built altars in the house of the LORD, whereof the LORD had said, In Jerusalem shall my name be for ever. 5And he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the LORD. 6And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.