*Advanced topic disclaimer*
- 2 Esdras 6:56 | As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like vnto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them vnto a drop that falleth from a vessell.
- 2 Esdras 6:59 | If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?
- Zechariah 13:7 | Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.”
Although it is easy to overlook and forget in our final captivity (which is ordained of Yahawah as said in Zechariah 13:7 above), we as Israelites, especially the Tribe of Judah have been even more wicked than The Wicked, known as Edomites.
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
- Jeremiah 5:26 | For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. 27As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. 28They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? 30A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; 31The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
- Jeremiah 17:1 | The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;
We are in bondage to the Edomites because of how wicked we became. The wicked degenerate state we see of the world around us and our captivity, is a direct reflection of the degeneracy that we did to ourselves as the Chosen Nation of Yahawah.
- Jeremiah 5:25 | Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
- Jeremiah 2:20 | For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot. 21Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
- Isaiah 1:4 | Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. 5Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. 6From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
We were created as gods but acted like the basest of men. Any Israelite that insists they are good person or righteous is hopelessly wicked and only fooling themselves.
- Psalms 82:6 | I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are SONS of the most High. 7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
- Isaiah 64:6 | But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
I am starting to get the sense that, along with our righteous history that was hidden by Edom, so was lots of our wicked history was covered up too. The same way the elite of Edom are trying to enslave the entire world, we as Israelites attempted and almost succeeded in that as well. In fact, it was worse back then. My belief is that this is occurred leading up to the flood. This was when our spirits were known as the Sons of Yahawah before we were reincarnated as the 12 Tribes of Israel.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
- Genesis 6:5 | And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
*the stories and legends of Atlantis are stories and legends about us, regardless of how many of the images are painted over or the history gets “Edomite-washed”*
We, the Israelites, corrupted existence so wickedly that nearly every living creature that dwelt on the land, Yahawah destroyed. I, speaking as a man, get the sense that the world at large was in an even worse state than it is now.
- Genesis 6:6 | And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Even after the flood we were wicked. For instance, those known as the ancient Greek/Roman Gods, although Esau-Edom painted over them, are all Sons of God (Israelites in the spirit before we came to be known as Israelites) that lived in the earth. They were all men & women that had extraordinary abilities but eventually fell and embraced wickedness.
There are many stories of their sadistic actions, in which they delighted in vicious cruelty for even the smallest of perceived slights, ripping out tongues for the slightest of offenses.
There are other references to cannibal Gods in South and Southeast Asian cultures, which are again are references to actual Israelites extraordinary men & women that lived, ruled and eventually slide into abomination.
At those times, our bodies were tremendously powerful and blessed with god-like abilities because they had not been degraded by lifetimes of sin. There was no comparison to us vs the heathen, both physically and spiritually. In the modern day that physical boundary has been all but wiped away (part of the reason why vaccinations at birth are such a priority for the elite of Edom).
- Luke 16:26 | And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
But still, even after the period of our god-like stature, in the time of King David, Judges we were still tremendously powerful, we could leap over city walls and 1 of us was enough to slaw 1,000+ of heathen men.
- Judges 15:16 | And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.
- 2 Samuel 22:30 | For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
So when we had this great power, or even a lesser version of it, we used it for evil, rather than ruling over and guiding the heathen righteously. We should not blame our degenerate state on the Edomites. Yes, the Edomites have made our nation drunk but we chose to drink.
- Habakkuk 2:15 | Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!
The devil is in the wrong but when we give n to the temptation of the devil, as an Israelite you are even worse. We are worse because the devil is only doing the bidding of Yahawah but we are violating our role as kings, priests and gods.
- Proverbs 31:3 | Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings. 4It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink: 5Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
As it is written in Baruch (below), you may now know what you specifically did in all you previous incarnations and need to repent for but if you pray to Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, as the importunate widow, to show you what you need to repent for and YOU WILL be lead to that knowledge.
- Luke 18:1 | And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Just be ready for when it is revealed to you, it is horrific and know that it almost certainly included cannibalism, murder, adultery, sodomy, theft and all other sort of wickedness, especially so for the greater spirits. You are wrestling your own internal devils/demons.
- Ephesians 6:12 | For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Baruch 2:30 | For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves.” 31And shall know that I am the Lord their God: for I will give them an heart, and ears to hear: 32And they shall praise me in the land of their captivity, and think upon my name, 33And return from their stiff neck, and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their fathers, which sinned before the Lord.
The sooner you repent for what you did in previous incarnations, the sooner the Most High Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, will free us from our of captivity and return the entire Nation of the Israelites back to our Holy Land to establish the Kingdom of Heaven forever.
- Baruch 2:34 | And I will bring them again into the land which I promised with an oath unto their fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they shall be lords of it: and I will increase them, and they shall not be diminished. 35And I will make an everlasting covenant with them to be their God, and they shall be my people: and I will no more drive my people of Israel out of the land that I have given them.