ARTICLE AFTER COMMENTARY
- Hab 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
With each fulfilment of prophecy coming forth and in creasing numbers the vision of the end times written in the scriptures will become more and more apparant to all.
- Hab 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
This is a reference to the wicked nation of Edom. They sleep not unless they have done mischief.
- Hab 2:5 Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
The wine is a reference to Edom’s wicked culture, politicals, religion, philosophies, music, education system and so forth. He doesn’t keep at home, meaning he spreads his tentacles from the military to NGO’s across the whole earth, leeching more and more resources from the other nations. In America, what he refers to as a “melting pot”, here he gathers to him men and women of all nations and ultimately seeks to gather everyone under a “new world order” aka one world government.
- Hab 2:6 Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!
But in the fullness of achieving his desires, the Edomites, shall be in dire straights. Other nations will recognize the weakness and begin to mock at his gluttony, enabled through his monetary system’s debt, which is referenced above as thick clay. This debt gluttony and mockery is becoming more and more apparent in today news headlines around the world about America/Western Edomite powers–power which were once never criticize for their politics.
- Hab 2:7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them?
And the same time, the other heathen nations will begin to start resisting and fighting back against the Edomite influence, predominately pushed by America. China is one such example. There will be many more.
- Hab 2:8 Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.
Such is the fate of a nation of people who have lived off the exploitation of all the others nations, first and foremost the nation of Israel, through the slave trade. The Edomites have lived wickedles and spoiled all nations and perpetuated death and violence where ever they go.
- Hab 2:9 Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!
- Hab 2:10 Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.
Foolishly the Edomites are destroying themselves as they seek to destroy others. Edom is the only nation that will not receive mercy from the Most High in the Kingdom of Heaven and shall have none remaining upon the full manifestation of the Kingdom of Heave, pursuant to Obadiah 18.
- Hab 2:11 For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it.
- Hab 2:12 Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!
The Edomites established their great houses by the bloodshed of others. America was founded on genocide of the Israelite nations, in particular those known as the Native Americas (Gad, Reuben).
- Hab 2:13 Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity?
- Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
- Hab 2:15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!
Through their culture they cause the other nations to defile themselves and mack a fool of themselves in sin.
- Hab 2:16 Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD’S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.
The same way the Edomites defiled humiliated the other nations, they shall be humuliated.
- Hab 2:17 For the violence of Lebanon shall cover thee, and the spoil of beasts, which made them afraid, because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.
The Edomites will be spoiled by the other heathen nations.
- Hab 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
- Hab 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
A reference to their idols, wooden cross, images, etc.
- Hab 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.
The Most High’s Holy Temple is the 144,000 elect men of the nation of Israel. The Tabernacle of David.
Commentators routinely confuse the deflationary effects of a contraction of bank credit with the inflationary effects of central bank policies designed to offset it. Central banks always ensure their stimulus is greater, so inflation, not deflation, is always the outcome.
In order to understand bank credit, we must enter the mind of a banker and understand how it is created, why it is expanded and why expansion is always followed by a sharp contraction.
But we have now moved on from a simplistic credit cycle model, given the global economy was already facing a tendency for bank credit to contract before the coronavirus drove supply chains into the greatest global payment crisis in history. The problem is now so large that to maintain both economic stability and price levels for financial assets the central banks, led by the Fed, will have to issue so much base currency that fiat currencies will become almost worthless.
In these conditions the banks that survive the next several months will then begin to expand bank credit anew to buy up physical assets instead of their normal financial fare, sealing the fate of fiat currencies with a final expansion of bank credit as the banks themselves dump worthless currencies for real assets.