Video: Jake tried but…
Article: In a single horrifying night in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1921, nearly 40 square blocks were bombed to the ground, nearly 300 people died, and at least 9,000 Israelites (so-called “African-Americans”) were left homeless. The dead, however, will not be forgotten.
Edomites WILL NOT escape their divine judgement. The God of the Israelites will remember Edom’s sins and their ancestors sins, no matter how much they attempt to cover up their evil. History condemns them, the prophets & holy scriptures of the Israelites condems them, the disasterous state of the earth today condemns them.
- Psalms 137:7 | Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof. 😯 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Edom will no longer be able to hide behind their perfected ways of witchcraft and deception.
- Nahum 3:4 | Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
- Jeremiah 49:10 | But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:8 | And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
- Isaiah 47:12 | Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
The shameful spewing on this nation will continue to show the depths of their wickedness.
- Lamentations 4:21 | Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
- Habakkuk 2:16 | Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thyforeskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD’S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.
- Luke 8:17 | For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.