As it is written there are Israelites that the Most High does not want to come into the truth and thus he intentionally blinds them:
- John 12:40 | He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
- Isaiah 6:10 | Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
- Romans 11:7 | What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
- 2 Corinthians 4:4 | In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Lest anyone forget man’s wisdom is inferiror to that of the Most High Yahawah.
- Isaiah 55:8 | For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
- 1 Corinthians 1:25 | Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
- Proverbs 3:5 | Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- Ecclesiasticus 3:21 | Seek not out things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength.
Two-thirds of the nation of Israel will not escape judgement. Their judgement is referred to as Jacob’s Trouble.
- Romans 9:18 | Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:10 | And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- Romans 1:28 | And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
But the 1/3, (144,000 men & Elect men women + children) will be brought forth out of the literal and figurative fire to come.
- Jeremiah 30:4 | And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. 8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.