Yahawashi is the express image of our father, Yahawah. Worshipping Yahawahi is worshiping Yahawah. Worshipping any other image or likeness is idolatry.
- John 14:7 | If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- John 14:6 | YAHAWASHI saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Yahawashi, the wisdom and word of Yahawah, is the only spirit created by Yahawah. All things were created by Yahawashi under the command of Yahawah.
- Colossians 1:12 | Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
He is the heir of all things and all things will be subject to him in heaven and on earth. All of creation will bow down and worship Yahawashi, the likeness of Yahawah.
- Hebrews 1:1 | YAHAWAH, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
We are joined unto Yahawashi as our wives are joined unto us. Church=assembly of Israelite men.
- Ephesians 5:22 | Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as YAHAWASHI is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto YAHAWASHI, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Do not worship man, do not worship angels (the angels are our brethren and look like us), do not worship any other creation of Yahawashi.
- Revelation 22:8 | And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship YAHAWAH.
- Colossians 2:18 | Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
- Romans 1:20 | For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew YAHAWAH, they glorified him not as YAHAWAH, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible YAHAWAH into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24Wherefore YAHAWAH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:25Who changed the truth of YAHAWAH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
- Wisdom of Solomon 13:1 | Surely vain are all men by nature, who are ignorant of YAHAWAH, and could not out of the good things that are seen know him that is: neither by considering the works did they acknowledge the workmaster; 2But deemed either fire, or wind, or the swift air, or the circle of the stars, or the violent water, or the lights of heaven, to be the gods which govern the world. 3With whose beauty if they being delighted took them to be gods; let them know how much better the Lord of them is: for the first author of beauty hath created them. 4But if they were astonished at their power and virtue, let them understand by them, how much mightier he is that made them.