Cover Image Excerpt from page 72
PDF Download: Mucusless Diet Healing System: Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health
Leprosy is an affliction of varying degrees that the Most High Yahawah curses men & women with for their extreme acts of wickedness, exemplified below by Miriam, Gehazi & King Uzziah:
- Numbers 12:9 | And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. 10And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. 11And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
- 2 Kings 5:26 | And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants? 27The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.
- Deuteronomy 24:7 | If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. 8Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do. 9Remember what the LORD thy God did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.
- 2 Chronicles 26:18 | And they withstood Uzziah the king, and said unto him, It appertaineth not unto thee, Uzziah, to burn incense unto the LORD, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to burn incense: go out of the sanctuary; for thou hast trespassed; neither shall it be for thine honour from the LORD God. 19Then Uzziah was wroth, and had a censer in his hand to burn incense: and while he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy even rose up in his forehead before the priests in the house of the LORD, from beside the incense altar. 20And Azariah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked upon him, and, behold, he was leprous in his forehead, and they thrust him out from thence; yea, himself hasted also to go out, because the LORD had smitten him. 21And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, being a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son was over the king’s house, judging the people of the land.
In some instances it is used as a temporary sign such as with Moses, or a permant mark such as Cain.
- Exodus 4:6 | And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
- Genesis 4:15 | And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Leprosy is the destruction of melanin in the skin and often times the hair as well. Leprosy may affect the entire body or simply patches. At times and depending on the severity the redness of the blood shows through as pink. Depending on the extent of the leprosy the quality of the hair degrades from being black, thick and curly to thin, yellow and straight.
- Leviticus 13:29 | If a man or woman have a plague upon the head or the beard; 30Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard. 31And if the priest look on the plague of the scall, and, behold, it be not in sight deeper than the skin, and that there is no black hair in it; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague of the scall seven days:
In addition to being punished with leprosy as an adult, the Most High also afflicts people with leprosy at birth, like Esau the progenitor of the Edomites. A natural born leper is clean whereas an affliction of leprosy later in life makes one unclean until the disease has fully matured.
- Genesis 25:25 | And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
In his mercy he has healed leprosy completely, in the instance of Miriam for example.
- Numbers 12:12 | Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother’s womb. 13And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.
Today many Israelites are born with varying degrees of leprosy, however it can be reversed for us as Isrealites, first, through repentance & repentance in the name of Yahawashi, and, second through careful care of the body, our temple.
- 1 John 1:9 | If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Matthew 10:1 | And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 | What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Heathen have also been cured of their leprosy at the mercy of Yahawah.
- 2 Kings 5:6 | And he brought the letter to the king of Israel, saying, Now when this letter is come unto thee, behold, I have therewith sent Naaman my servant to thee, that thou mayest recover him of his leprosy. 7 And it came to pass, when the king of Israel had read the letter, that he rent his clothes, and said, Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man doth send unto me to recover a man of his leprosy? wherefore consider, I pray you, and see how he seeketh a quarrel against me. … 10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean. … 14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
Arnold Ehret write about the condition of leprosy in his book “Mucusless Diet Healing System.”
Below is an excerpt from Arnold Ehrets research regarding certain types of food to avoid to aid in alleviating symptoms (page 162). You will find many similarities between his research and Dr. Sebi’s teachings. Note that he states fasting is “the best and most effective method of healing.”
All are in a decomposing stat; producing cadaver poisons, uric acid in the body and mucus; fats are the worst, even butter is unusable for the human body. No animals eat fat.
Eggs are even worse than meats, because not only have eggs too high protein qualities, but they contain a gluey property. much worse than meat and are therefore very constipating, quite more so than meat Hard boiled eggs are less harmful, because the gluey qualities are destroyed; the white of eggs makes a very perfect glue.
Also makes a good glue for painting. Cow’s milk is too rich for adults and for babies, and plainly destructive. A baby’s stomach cannot digest what a calf can. If milk must be used then add at least half water and some milk sugar. Sour milk and buttermilk are less harmful and possess some laxative qualities; the gluey sticky properties disappear. Cottage cheese with stewed fruit (see Lesson 15) is good for transition diet. All other kinds of cheese are highly acid and are mucus formers.
All fats are acid forming, even those of vegetable origin, and are not used by the body. You will continue to like, crave and use them only as long as you can still see mucus in the “magic mirror.” ‘X’hat doctors call heat calories is caused by the fats in friction, obstruction in the circulation; they constipate the small blood vessels.
Cereals and all flour products form mucus and acid. The worst of all is white flour, because it makes the best paste. Bran, graham, whole wheat or rye bread are less harmful, because they have lost their sticky properties. When well done or toasted and well baked they are much less harmful. Raw cereals, if toasted, are to some extent a mucus broom, but contain stimulants, wrongly believed to be “food value.” Pies made of rough unbaked dough are, according to my belief, absurd. When eaten with sweets and acids they are mucus and gas producers the same as French pastry.
Lentils, dried beans and dried peas are too rich in protein, the same as meat and eggs. The peanut is a legume also.
A little better than flour products, because they contain more mineral salts (see Berg’s tables), nor do they make a good, sticky paste. Sweet potatoes come close to natural sweets, but are too rich. Well fried, or crusty, baked like Saratoga chips, but without the animal grease, sweet potatoes are almost mucusless.
Is one of the greatest mucus formers and makes an excellent paste. I firmly believe thru my experience with serious cases of sickness (awful boils, etc.) prevalent among one.sided rice eaters, that rice is the foundational cause of leprosy, that terrible pestilence.
All nuts are too rich in protein and fat and should be eaten only in winter, and then only sparingly. Nuts should be chewed together with some dried sweet fruits or honey, never with juicy fruits, because water and fat do not mix.