- 1 Timothy 4:13 | Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
Read, study & keep the scriptures (which yields fruits of the spirit):
- Revelation 1:3 | Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
- Galatians 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Encourge and console your bretheren:
- Hebrews 3:13 | But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Teach the doctrine to the Elect of the Nation of Israel:
- John 21:17 | He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
- Colossians 3:16 | Let the word of YAHAWASHI dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him
Keep the Sabbath & our Feast/Holy Days to the best of your ability (don’t beat yourself up if you can’t do it perfectly, perfection will happen in the Kingdom of Heaven). Also, to the best of your ability avoid celebrating any & all heathen holidays (holy days) such as Christmas, Birthdays, Mother’s/Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Leviticus 23:4 | These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
- Amos 5:21 | I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
Be not worried or fearful of the great persecution on the Israelites that is to come, nor the great suffering that shall be fall the other nations in judgement.
- Jeremiah 10:2 | Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
- Matthew 24:6 | And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- Luke 21:28 | And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.