The elite financiers of Amalek LOVE this book–especially John Galt’s diatribe at the end. Atlas Shrugged book is often read at least once and during their early 20s and reference/cited many times after. Any Israelite that isn’t totaly gone in to the ways of Babylon will, rightfully so, find this book a sickening example of moral depravity.
A Summary In Short
All the so-called rich elite Edomites (led by Amalek) of Ayn Rand’s world, steal all the resources of humanity through deceptive but “legalized” practices, declare all other men & women leeches, and go sequester themselves, thinking that will bring about a societal collapse with all the “leeches” begging, worshipping, praying to them for their return to rule over them. Towards the end of the Ayn Rand’s jeremiad, the general populace wonder who is the “mastermind” behind it all that made the system work, who is John Galt?
To the reader with Biblical morality the answer is clear, who John Galt is and all that he represents is a parasite that has perfected itself in all ways parasitic–an elite of Edom.
Notice any parallels with today? What Ayn Rand, who quite likely was a gender swapped individual as most elite of Edom have been for decades, fails to mention, in her ad nauseum anti-god screed but true to her nature as an Edomite, is all of the wicked, Satanic generational planning of pitfalls, traps, legalized debauchery, engineered shortages/collapses and outright sabotage of social systems that went into making it possible. This is a manifesto of the rich and powerful Edomite elite after all.
She also wrote a book extoling “The Virtue Of Selfishness,” by the same title no less. For a godless, morally perverted Edomite as she was, this should come as no surprise.
- Isaiah 5:20 | Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- Habakkuk 2:4 | Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
- Proverbs 4:16 | For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
Atlas Shrugged is a horrible read (i.e. poorly written) but neither was it created to be a literary masterpiece. Regardless, here are some excerpts which illustrate concepts of the book below:
- “Dagny, I’ll always bow to the coat of arms, I’ll always worship the symbols of nobility. Am I not supposed to he an aristocrat? The coat of arms of our day can be found in billboards and in the ads of popular magazines”. “What do you mean?” Asked Eddie. “Industrial Trademarks Eddi.e”“Thought is a primitive superstition. Reason is an irrational idea. The childish notion that we are able to think has been mankind’s costliest error.”“What you think you think is an illusion… that Grey matter you’re so proud of is like a mirror in an amusement park which transits to you nothing but distorted signals from a reality beyond your grasp. Your brain being an instrument of distortion, the more active your brain, the greater the distortion” (page 318)
- Synopsis: Towards the end of the book the world begins to crumble. People are begging for something to be happen to rescue them as the economy of the United states is crumbling. What happens? The president of the United states has to invoke presidential executive orders for the continuity of government.“What will they eat while they’re waiting?” “There’s got to be some victims in times of national emergency, it cant be helped”“In times of crisis, economic service to the nation is just as much of a duty as military service. Anyone who abandons it should be regarded as a deserter. I have recommended that we introduce the death penalty for those men”….“I know this stands for something.” “The dollar sign?. For a great deal… it stands stamped on the forehead of man like hank Reardon, as a mark of domination, incidentally, do you know where it comes from? It stands for the initial of the United States. Do you know the United States is the only country in history that has ever used it’s own monogram as a symbol of depravity? Ask your self why? Ask your self how long a country that did that Hope’s to exist and who’s moral standards have destroyed it? It was the only country in history where wealth was not acquired by looting but by production. Not by force but by trade. The only country whose money was a symbol of mans own right to his own mind. We chose to wear that symbol of the dollar on our foreheads proudly as a badge of nobility”The production of airplanes had been declared ‘temporary suspended’. Air travel for private purposes had been forbidden.
“An enlightened citizenry should abandon the worship of logic and the outdated of reliance and reason. Just as a layman leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in experts higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth” page 863
“It’s a great responsibility” said Eugene Laswon “to hold the decision of life or death over thousands of people and to sacrifice them when necessary, but we must have the courage to do it… Give us leeway to save the Eastern States. That’s all that’s left of the country and the world. In time of national peril, it is your duty to serve, suffer and work for salvation of our country. You have to make certain sacrifices to the public welfare”
“I’m not after power – but it’s an emergency. People aren’t ready for freedom. We’ve got to keep a strong hand.”
“I cant hold my own boys online any longer. I cant tell what they might attempt to do. There’s one clique, that’s been after me for over a year to adopt stronger measures. A tougher policy they mean. Frankly what they mean is resort to terror. Introduce the death penalty for civilian crimes, for critics, for dissenter and the like”..
“For instance, in view of the desperate shortage of food, it has been suggested that it might become necessary to issue a directive ordering that every third one of all children under the age of ten and of all adults over the age of sixty shall be put to death, to secure the survival of the rest”. Page 1024
- Synopsis: At the end of the book, a man named John Gat has gathered the so-called elite of the world and gone into hiding to let the world around them crumble. They “know” the world will beg them to return to the world and rebuild society. They hid in the mountains of Colorado. No one can find them because they use technology that projects illusions into the surrounding sky area so anyone who flies close to their location will only see the projected images.
Let it be noted the presenter in the video goes on to explain that such a place exists. The video is decades old for all I know
As it is prophesied, the “elite” edomites that do escape and hid in various locations, including mountain bunkers will be preserved by Yahawah, in order to be the first crop of slaves in the Kingdom Of Heaven.
- Revelation 6:15 | And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
- Isaiah 60:10 | And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee. 11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
- Isaiah 49:22 | Thus saith the Lord YAHAWAH, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. 24Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.