Israel’s blessing comes from the blessing Yahawah gave to our forefather Abraham. It was a promise that the line of selection for the chosen people of Yahawah would come from his decedents, and that those sons would rule the kingdom of heaven jointly with the Lord for all time after the second coming of the Messiah Yahawashi.
- Gen 12:1 | Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
- Gen 12:2 | And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
- Gen 12:3 | And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Abraham bestowed the blessing on his son Isaac which Yahawah reaffirmed.
- Genesis 25:11 | And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahairoi.
Isaac gave the blessing to his son Jacob (Israel/Yasharahla) which can be found in Genesis 27:27.
- Gen 27:27 | And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the Lord hath blessed:
- Gen 27:28 | Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:
- Gen 27:29 | Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
Then Jacob (Israel/Yasharahla) having raised his family had come to the end of his time which is why he blessed his 12 sons and 2 grandsons of which the 12 Tribes of Israel come from. The Blessings and Prophesies grant each tribe unique characteristics and foretell their future. This can be Found in Genesis 49:1
- Gen 49:1 | And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
- Gen 49:2 | Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
These are the blessings promised to ISRAEL who are the 12 tribes of Israel and their decedents which are the nations and people listed in subsequent posts.