In our Hebrew tongue, we are known as YASHARALA . Today, we are referred to as Negros, Latinos, and Native American Indians. We have been spread to the corners of the world as the Bible said we would be and today have rediscovered and are waking up to the truth of who the biblical Israelites are according to our Holy Sciprtures.
Each of the 12 Tribes’ connection to the modern People of today can be identified through examining historic records and Biblical prophesy.
1. YAHAWADAH = יהודה = JUDAH = NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS
2. BANYAMAN = בנימן = BENJAMIN = WEST INDIANS / JAMAICA, TRINIDADIANS, BARBADOS, ETC.
3. LAWAYA = לוי = LEVI = HAITIANS
4. SHAMAIWAN = שמעון = SIMEON = DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, NATIVES OF HISPANOLA
5. ZABAWALAN = זבולן = ZEBULON = GUATEMALA TO PANAMA, MAYAN NATIVE TRIBES OF THE REGION
6. AHPARYAM = אפרים = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS, TAINOS, BORIQUE INDIANS
7. MANASHAH = מנשה = MANASSEH = CUBANS, ARAWAK INDIANS
8. GAD = גד = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS, INUIT NATIVES OF CANADA
9. RAAHWABAN = ראובן = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS, ORIGINAL FLORIDA NATIVES
10. NAPATHALAYA = נפתלי = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND CHILE, INCAS & VARIOUS TRIBES
11. AHSHAR = אשר = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY / BRAZILIANS & VARIOUS NATIVE TRIBES
12. YASHASHAKAR = יששכר = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS, AZTEC INDIANS & OTHER NATIVE TRIBES
ARTICLE: What Happened To The Tribe of Dan?
That being said, there are Israelites not scattered among every nation of heathen today but also look like the heathen from years of Israelite men taking on heathen wives.
Southern Kingdom Tribes
Judah (Head Of Northern & Southern Kingdom) Benjamin & Levi
Northern Kingdom Tribes
Ephraim (Head of Northern Kingdom), Reuben, Simeon, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Issachar, Zebulon, Manasseh
Joseph’s sons are Ephraim & Manasseh
Due to our disobedience and refusal to honor the covenant made with the Most High Yahawah at Mount Sinai, Yahawah grew tired of punishing us, took away our heritage and cast out to be slaves & servants to the heathen nations.
- Jer 17:4 | And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
Most notably in the latter days the 12 Tribes were to be trodden down by the Edomites, also known as the wicked.
- Job 9:24 : The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
However, many nations are confederate in covering the faces of the judges. The whole of Psalm 83 discusses who those chief enemies are.
- Psa 83:4 | They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
Ultimately, those nations were a tool of the Most High Yahawah to execute his judgement upon the nation of Israel.
- 2Ch 7:20 | Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
We were scattered among all nations, though the vast majority of us are in the Americas today.
- Eze 36:19 | And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
In our captivity among the heathen, we are despised and looked down upon.
- Psa 44:14 | Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
Some of us will physically look like members of the heathen nations; however, if the paternal lineage of a man (or a woman) goes back to one of the 12 Tribes, then their spirit is of an Israelite regardless of what they look like.
- Dan 9:7 | O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
- Num 1:18 | And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.