Do the Work, edify the elect.
- 2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
- Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
- Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
- Rom 15:1 we then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
- Rom 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
- Jhn 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
- John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
- John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
- John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
- John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Do the work, get healed.
- Jhn 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.