Esau-Edom starting to go mainstream with the new narrative “oops we actually did poisoned you.” The bloodclots they are talking about are parasites, one of many toxic jab components.
- Job 13:4 | But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.
If you are an Israelite that still trusts in Edomites and their system/society, your fate is prophesied below if you fail to return to your God, Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi.
- Lamentations 4:17 | As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us. 18 They hunt our steps, that we cannot go in our streets: our end is near, our days are fulfilled; for our end is come. 19 Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
- 2 Esdras 16:69 | And they that consent unto them shall be had in derision and in reproach, and trodden under foot.
- Isaiah 28:15 | Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:” 18And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
- Lamentations 1:19 | I called for my lovers, but they deceived me: my priests and mine elders gave up the ghost in the city, while they sought their meat to relieve their souls. 20Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.
- Jeremiah 30:14 | All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. 15Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.
Some of the top comments posted below: