2 Kings 6
- 25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass’s head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove’s dung for five pieces of silver.
- 26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.
- 27 And he said, If the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?
- 28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
- 29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
Just a few months ago this was thought to be impossible in America….Exorbitantly expensive garbage food, famine and ultimately cannibalism is coming back in a big way to the daughter of Babylon, America. This account reads for Israel AND also our enemies lest we forget the promise of restoration. Once the nation of Israel starts turning back to our power, the Most High Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, and we area (Eze 37) all the curses we were under will get placed on the heathen nations, most notably the current captors, the nation of Edom.
- 1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
- 2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
- 3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
- 4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
- 5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
- 6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
- 7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.