As it is prophesied, before judgement day, the heathen nations will openly seek to destroy the Israelites, led by the Edomites.
- Psalms 83:4 | They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. 9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: 10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. 11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: 12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
No Israelite will be spared, it is important to understand and prepare your spirit for horrific persecution that will come to pass. Our power, our God, Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi will protect the repentant, faithful, righteous among us. This wicked, unrepentant Israelites will be cut off.
- Isaiah 41:14 | Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
Yahawah will judge the Israelites first, starting with the Tribe of Judah. The heathens, and Edom in particular, get judged LAST, leading the establishment of our Kingdom of Heaven forever.
- 1 Peter 4:17 | For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Things seem fine not but eventually the facade will be dropped.
- Ecclesiasticus 12:10 | Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness. 11Though he humble himself, and go crouching, yet take good heed and beware of him, and thou shalt be unto him as if thou hadst wiped a lookingglass, and thou shalt know that his rust hath not been altogether wiped away.
- Zechariah 14:2 | For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
- Isaiah 59:19 | So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
That standard being lifted up is the 144,000 men (House of David) along with the Elect men of Israel. As it is written, these are fallen gods, who fell because of their sin (transgression of the law).
- Psalms 82:6 | I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
- 1 John 3:4 | Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
- Romans 6:23 | For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YAHAWAH is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
- Zechariah 12:8 | In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
The first Tribe to be raise up in stature is the Head Tribe of the Israelite Nation, Judah, the so-called Negros–who are spread throughout the earth but the pinnacle resides in the United States and are called African-Americans. As it is written in Zechariah, Judah will be saved and raised first, such that there will be no question who the head amongst our 12 Tribes is.
- Zechariah 12:6 | In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Per the video below, the future fake alien invasion is and will be used as a cover for preparing/coming against the Israelites, especially when our spiritual powers increasingly return to us. The heathen nations will seek to destroy the Israelites.
- Joel 3:9 | Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: 10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. 11Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD. 12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
As it is written, all that fight against the Kingdom of Heaven in that day will be destroyed by Yahawah.
- Zechariah 12:9 | And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Topic for another article but it would seem that at some point in the future, Israelites will have vastly increased capability compared to what we have now, similar to superior intelligence and strength as we had compared to the heathen nations (before Esau-Edom’s toxic vaccines at birth, food, etc.).
This quite possibly will be related to electromagnetic radiation changes in the sun (hence all of the sudden and increased chemtrailing by the nation of Edom)–the nations lacking melanin will continue to become weaker while the melanated nations, particularly the Israelites, which have a superior type of melanin, will grow stronger.