*advanced topic disclaimer*
- Proverbs 9:10 |The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
As it is written, the beginning of wisdom is to understand the proper context for fear so you are not constantly sinning without realizing it. The only appropriate fear is of the Most High Yahawah, fearing any one or any thing else is foolishness and thus sin (transgression of the law).
- 2 Timothy 1:7 | For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Proverbs 24:9 | The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
- Isaiah 35:4 | Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
- Ezekiel 3:9 | As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
- Joshua 10:8 | And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.
Video From: GMSSOUTHCAROLINA08
This horrific evil & death that is coming to the Israelites at the hands of Edomites in the near future, although agonizing and worthy of great compassion, is righteous judgement by Yahawah.
- Ezekiel 5:7 | Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you; 8Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations. 9And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
- 1 Peter 4:17 | For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
Lest anyone should not be clear the only true power and source of that power in our universe is Yahawah, and he is a man of war.
- Exodus 15:3 | The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
- Isaiah 45:7 | I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Amos 3:6 | Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
He created and commands both the devils and the angels.
- 2 Chronicles 18:21 | And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
- Matthew 24:31 | And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
- Matthew 26:53 | Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
He created and command the Edomites.
- Isaiah 54:16 | Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
- 1 Kings 11:14 | And the LORD stirred up an adversary unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king’s seed in Edom.
Fearing the creation of the Most High Yahawah is sin, the same as worshiping the creation of the Most High is sin (this includes yourself).
- Romans 1:25 | Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
- Exodus 34:14 | For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
This includes your own self.
- Proverbs 3:5 | Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.