Here are 2 examples of an Israelite strangers from Japan and Portugal, that look like they are of the heathen nations. By Israelite strangers means that they have the soul of an Israelite, yet has not returned to his heritage. This same term very well applies to the so-called Black, Latino, and Native Americans who have no knowledge they are Israelites as well. Both groups, are physical gentiles, in the sense that their actions/behaviors are of the ways of the heathen nations but their spirit is one of an Israelites.
This man is a modern-day Samurai sword maker. The more you research ancient Samurai the more you come to know the majority of them were, in fact, Israelites (see article on the Kingdom of Kudara via Paekche’s Princple)
This man and the link below has a very interesting Youtube channel and raises a lot of relevant & interesting spiritual points, some spot on and some way off. It is a great example of an Israelites stranger that, sensing the times we are in, is searching for something deeper which will eventually lead him back to his heritage.
Portugal and other Portuguese-, Spanish-, and Basque-speaking areas of the world are filled with these types of unknowing Israelites.
Physically they both look like one of the heathen nations and have been brought up in their customs but is not of the same spirit.
- Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
- Romans 8:16 | The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
The book of Deuteronomy, by our forefather Moses, contains several prophecies of our nation being scattered and worshipping false gods, i.e. a wooden cross, black stone or science so-called (specifically from Edom).
- Deuteronomy 28:64 | And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Below is prophecy of our brethren coming back out of the heathen nations, first and foremost spiritually:
- Revelation 18:4 | And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
- Revelation 7:9 | After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;