Like Europe was during the so-called Dark Ages, which Edomite historians have desperately tried to cover up, East & Southeast Asia was originally a series of kingdoms established and ruled over by Israelite kings & their dynasties. However, as with all of our Kingdoms across the globe of the last era, we eventually were consumed by the wickedness our sins. After which Yahawah took us out of power and put us into captivity at the hands of our enemies.
- Jeremiah 2:21 | Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
- Deuteronomy 28:41 | Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. 42All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume. 43The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. 44He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
In Japan for instance, the noble warrior class of the samurai who all originally were Israelites, degenerated into practicing the custom of tsusjigiri.
Tsujigiri (辻斬り or 辻斬, literally “crossroads killing”) is a Japanese term for a practice when a samurai, after receiving a new katana or developing a new fighting style or weapon, tests its effectiveness by attacking a human opponent, usually a random defenseless passer-by, in many cases during nighttime. The practitioners themselves are also referred to as tsujigiri.
In the medieval era, the term referred to traditional duels between samurai, but in the Sengoku period (1467–1600), widespread lawlessness caused it to degrade into indiscriminate murder, permitted by the unchecked power of the samurai. Shortly after order was restored, the Edo government prohibited the practice in 1602. Offenders would receive capital punishment.
If we want to return to our original stature and best serve Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, these are the types of sins we need to recall and repent for AND mentally accept the current judgement we are receiving at the hands of our enemies.
- Leviticus 26:40 | If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; 41And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: 42Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. 43The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
Every 3rd and 4th generation our souls come back in the flesh (reincarnate), where we receive judgement from our past lives.
- Numbers 14:18 |The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
- Ecclesiastes 3:16 | And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
If you are sincere in your desire to know what to repent for, walk in the commandments, pray without ceasing and the Most High in the name of Yahawashi, WILL make it known to you when he deems appropriate.
- Matthew 7:7 | Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- John 14:13 | And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- Job 33:14 | For YAHAWAH speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, 17That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. 18He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.