- Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
- Sirach 12:10 Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness.
Trusting in Esau, the spiritual successor to our captivity in Egypt pursuant to John’s Revelation, will be to the detriment of the nation of Israel, in particular the 2/3rds of our people, whether it is FEMA or any other Edomite organization coming under the guise of humanitarian aid.
- Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
- Isaiah 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.
- Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.