*Note, this is an advanced topic that can be disturbing. This article additionally only scrathces the surface of this very deep subject matter*
Any particular dis-ease of the body is ultimately caused by sin which has a specific devil/demon associated. Ancient medical & healing systems were well aware of this, that every part of your body is a reflection of the internal state, from head & hands to feet & sexual organs. Ancient Babylonians classified “disease” of the human body with a particular demon.
- 1 Samuel 16:23 | And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
The core attractiveness or deformities of a person is general indication of his/her virtue & sins of previous lives (not makeup, not plastic surgeries, which are both wicked ways to escape ones judgement for prior sins i.e. blemishes & ugliness with iniquity).
- Jeremiah 4:30 – And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
- 2 Kings 9:30 – And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.
Current state of health i.e. diseases or general “energy/aura” are a clearer indication of the sin/virtue of the current life.
If particularly deep rooted in a man or woman’s lifestyle, sins like sodomy for instance, can be readily observed on a persons face once you know its associated physical manifestation (i.e. the type, size and depth of the mark wrinkle, blemish, bag, leprosy of skin/hair, dimple etc.), asymetry/crookedness and/or the location (chin, eye brow ridge, under eye, left cheek, etc.).
The physical appearance of a person is a book you can read to learn all about them, if you know how to read it and avoid being fooled by the various methods used to alter the perception of appearance.
Like makeup & plastic surgeries, there are other more wicked ways to hide this aspect of sin. One such way is cannibalism and blood drinking (adrenochrome) which DOES imbue the consumer with great physical vitality and strength (for a time) but simultaneously imbues them with high level devils that will eventually destroy him or her, along with an addiction to continue the consumption. This is very similar to the process hard drugs (originally used by witches, these drugs aid in performing various witchcrafts and communications with devils) destroying a person–both are rooted in sin.
- Romans 6:23 | For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
Physical appearance is only one aspect of this, all aspects of a person are affected in similar manner by sin AND their general life circumstances. These can all be permanently improved through virtue and repentance OR temporarily improved through wickedness, sin (especially intentional pacts with devils).
Sin, and how it affects our world, is fractal in nature.
The Most High will heal you and remove devils/demons from you when you fully confess your sins and accept your judgement without resistance. This includes sins and judgements from previous incarnations.
- Leviticus 26:40 | If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; 41And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: 42Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
You will know that your confession, at least in part, has been accepted when you are healed of any particular condition and the associated deformity/blemish leaves your body. Have the expectation that this process can take months and years, not one and done i.e. “I’m sorry now Yahawah so heal me of everything over night.” That level of disrespect may make things worse.
- Proverbs 3:11 | My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
- Hebrews 12:8 | But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
- Job 13:15 | Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
- Ecclesiasticus 2:4 | Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate.
- 1 John 1:8 | If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
- Matthew 6:6 | But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Confession is a private affair between you and Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi, not with some old & decrepit Satanic Edomite pedophile sitting in box. You may confess your faults to other brothers in the truth but confession of sins to other Israelite men is not necessary.
- James 5:16 | Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Fasting is a very powerful aid to facilitate sincere repentance, part of the mechanism that allows this is the physical removal of toxins, parasites & other energy flow disrupting pathogens from the body.
- Matthew 6:17 | But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; 18That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.