Scriptural references to death and injury by fear and/or demonic attacks:
- Wisdom of Solomon 17:15 | Were partly vexed with monstrous apparitions, and partly fainted, their heart failing them: for a sudden fear, and not looked for, came upon them.
- Luke 21:26 | Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
- Luke 9:42 | And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And YAHAWASHI rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.
Make note of the scared/terrified look in some of their faces, as if they see something strange, surprising or horrific. There is a rough pattern that looks something like this:
They seem to see something, sometimes have a scared expression
They turn around with one of their hands in the air
Then they collapse
One thing the elites of Edom will not openly admit (yet) is that the so-called vaccine death twirl = grand mal seizure, known in previous ages as full-on demonic possession or posession by devils. During the prior Edomite reign as the Roman Empire, this type of demonic posession was referred to as falling sickness.
- A Bus Driver Had a Grand Mal Seizure While Driving
- My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure
- REACTING to my 3rd grand mal seizure video from my 5 day EEG!!
- Reference Video: Died Suddenly Documentary
- The Dancing plague of 1518 appears at least somewhat related, make note of the alleged fungus/mold found in the food supply that was involved—fungus/mold are also parasites that infest the human body like candida and black mold are commonly known to in the intestinal tractThe Dancers wore haunted expressions on their faces, and before long some would collapse from exhaustion, strokes, and heart attacks.
Esau-Edom mixes always mixes in lies and misinformation with the truth in order to further any given hidden agenda they have. Other times it is to “gatekeep” or act as a “gatekeeper” for the correct path and steer anyone that is on to some of the truth, ultimately down the wrong path. This goes especially for the elites of Edom and the media content they produce. The recent documentary Died Suddenly is one such example that “somehow” briefly gained mainstream status on a platform like Twitter. Be skeptical, discerning, test & run everything by the scriptures.
- Scripture Breakdown Video: Esau-Edom Mixes Mixes In Lies/Misinformation With The Truth
Bad information mixed with good isn’t just limited to Edomites, the same cautionary note goes for heathen and Israelites, which it be well-meaning and unintentional or intentional.
Verify everything by the scriptures:
- 1 John 2:21 | I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
- Micah 7:5 | Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. 6For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man’s enemies are the men of his own house. 7Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
- BST Micah 7:5 Trust not in friends, and confide not in guides: beware of thy wife, so as not to commit anything to her.
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 | For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.