- Revelation 3:9 | Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Video from GMSVegasSitdowns 144ga: They All Know They Stole Your Identity (Your Own Adversary Is Spilling It Out For You Jake)
- Micah 2:2 | And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
- Jeremiah 16:19 | O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
- Psalms 64:8 | So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 5
- 1 Then shall the righteous man stand in great boldness before the face of such as have afflicted him, and made no account of his labours.
- 2 When they see it, they shall be troubled with terrible fear, and shall be amazed at the strangeness of his salvation, so far beyond all that they looked for.
- 3 And they repenting and groaning for anguish of spirit shall say within themselves, This was he, whom we had sometimes in derision, and a proverb of reproach:
- 4 We fools accounted his life madness, and his end to be without honour:
- 5 How is he numbered among the children of God, and his lot is among the saints!
- 6 Therefore have we erred from the way of truth, and the light of righteousness hath not shined unto us, and the sun of righteousness rose not upon us.
- 7 We wearied ourselves in the way of wickedness and destruction: yea, we have gone through deserts, where there lay no way: but as for the way of the Lord, we have not known it.
- 8 What hath pride profited us? or what good hath riches with our vaunting brought us?