The Most High Yahawah made our responsibilities as the Elect simple: believe upon Yahawashi’s sacrifice, love Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi with all our heart & soul, and love one another as ourselves.
- Romans 3:25 | Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
- Matthew 22:36 | Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37YAHAWASHI said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
- 2 Corinthians 11:3 | But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in YAHAWASHI.
As we are faithful to him in this way, he is faithful to save us out of Jacob’s Trouble.
- Jeremiah 30:7 | Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
- Isaiah 65:13 | Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
Do we need to fight each other, or against Edom, or any other heathen nation? No, as it is commanded we are to live peaceably with all men.
- Matthew 5:9 | Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the SONS of God.
- Matthew 5:44 | But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- Exodus 14:14 | YAHAWAH shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Even King David fled his enemies when he believe their advantage to be the will of Yahawah.
- 2 Samuel 16:10 | And the king said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah? so let him curse, because the LORD hath said unto him, Curse David. Who shall then say, Wherefore hast thou done so? 11 And David said to Abishai, and to all his servants, Behold, my son, which came forth of my bowels, seeketh my life: how much more now may this Benjamite do it? let him alone, and let him curse; for the LORD hath bidden him. 12 It may be that the LORD will look on mine affliction, and that the LORD will requite me good for his cursing this day. 13 And as David and his men went by the way, Shimei went along on the hill’s side over against him, and cursed as he went, and threw stones at him, and cast dust.
- 2 Samuel 15:14 | And David said unto all his servants that were with him at Jerusalem, Arise, and let us flee; for we shall not else escape from Absalom: make speed to depart, lest he overtake us suddenly, and bring evil upon us, and smite the city with the edge of the sword.
Be a pacifist at all times, give place unto wrath of others, the Most High will defend us and recompense as he sees fit.
- Romans 12:19 | Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
- Exodus 15:3 | The LORD is a man of war: the YAHAWAH is his name.
- Isaiah 45:7 | I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Yahawashi set forth his life as an example to us on how to live peaceably.
- 1 Peter 2:21 | 21For even hereunto were ye called: because YAHAWASHI also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth 23Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Keep the commandments to the best of your ability, remembering that our transgressions are already forgiven through faith in Yahawah & Yahawashi’s New Covenant.
- John 15:8 | Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.