VIDEO: Attitude of Gratitude: The Story of a Joyful Giver
The video is a little bit on the negative side by beautifully illustrates many points about repentance, faith and gratitude. Alabang is an area in the Philippines. The Philippines is home to many lost Israelites.
- Baruch 2:30 | For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves.
I’m fairly certain the speaker is an Israelite; the presenter seems to be an Israelite as well OR at least is one of the more virtuous among the heathen.
There do exist heathen in the Ends Times that, although they are ignorant to the truth of the Israelites, have virtue that far exceeds not only that of most heathen but even many of the fallen Israelites as well. This even includes Edomites too.
In the video below, the man singing is an Israelite, while the man on the couch judging, I believe is an Edomite, but gives of vibes of being uncommonly virtuous. This is a bit surprising given that he works in the music entertainment industryl however, the virtuous vibes does not mean he hasn’t done (or is doing) wicked things in this life. He does seem to have been a virtuous person in previous lives as well. I would expect someone like this to generally be dealt with more mercifully through the coming upheaval which will forever end the rulership of the Edomites.
Yahawah’s instruction being the standard through which we understand and become more virtuous.
FURTHER READING: Some Heathen Will Cleave To The Israelites…Ruth, Rehab, Achior Did; Being A Heathen Does Not Necessarily Make Someone An Enemy
Speaking through the spirit, Nick Cannon is an example of an Israelite who was very virtuous in previous lives but became horribly consumed by sin over time in this one.
- IMAGES: Nick Cannon
Still, there is hope for him and any Israelite in his situation.
Kevin Davy White (video linked above) is an example of an Israelite who probably didn’t live as virtuously in previous lives as Nick Cannon but has lived extremely virtuously in this one.
- Romans 4:11 | And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
- Romans 13:10 | Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- Galatians 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
On a lower level, the concept of the scripture above applies to the heathen nations as well. If the live in accordance with the order Yahawah has established, they will be blessed, both in this age of the Edomites and the eternal Kingdom of Heaven which is soon to come.
- Genesis 12:3 | And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
- Genesis 22:18 | And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
- Galatians 3:8 | And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:6 | Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
- Zechariah 14:17 | And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto YARASHALAM (Jerusalem) to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
- Isaiah 2:3 | And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.