The video below is an example of a wayward Israelite in the last days, who identifies himself as an Iraqi Australian but is an Israelite by blood.
- Romans 8:16 | The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of YAHAWAH:
His judgement in this life is a “hangover”, so to speak from sins committed in previous lives. In fact, every defect, deformity or blemish on a man, woman or child is a reflection of specific sins committed.
- Romans 6:23 | For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YAHAWAH is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
- Job 4:7 | Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
- John 1:10 | If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
- John 9:2 | And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3YAHAWASHI answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
- Matthew 11:13 | For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
- Ecclesiastes 1:11 | There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
The adoptive Mom gives off Israelite vibes but if she is an Edomite, and her intentions / actions were generally good towards the Israelites, she has and will receive corresponding mercy and blessings in her life.
- Galatians 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Genesis 12:2 | 2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
The flip side of good intentions: Moabite Couple Adopts Israelite Children From Ghana, Accused Of Harvesting Their Organs By Ishmaelites After Relocating Qatar
- Isaiah 16:14 | But now the LORD hath spoken, saying, Within three years, as the years of an hireling, and the glory of Moab shall be contemned, with all that great multitude; and the remnant shall be very small and feeble.